How to Contact Your State and Federal Officials

I updated my page on how to contact your state and federal officals. I included the current committee members for the key committees that work on environmental issues.

  • Take some time to look at the list to see if your Senator is on a key committee.
  • Write a letter/email to one of the committee members
  • Look at what the committees are working on (they all have websites, some with more information than others)

To go to the page click here or look up and click on the page “how to contact…”

Pardon the weird empty space in the middle I have to redo the page because I cannot delete that space?

Follow me on Twitter @greenforu


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s