A while ago I interviewed a 7 yr old about the Enviroment and I have often asked her again about what she has learned in school or at home about the environment. I am curious what other children are learning about the environment. Do they recycle at school or at home…etc. Below is a list of a few questions I would love to know the answers to from kids around the country and the world. So go ask your kids some of these questions and send me their answers. Here is what I need:
First Intial of child:
Location: City, State, Country
Answer to at least 5 of the following question
- What do you learn about the environment in school? at home?
- Do you recycle at school? at home?
- What do you think you could do to save more water?
- Do you think you could use less electricity? How?
- Would you ever drive a small car?
- Which do you like better hot or cold weather? Why?
- What else do you do to save the environment?
- What animal do you think needs our help the most? Why?
- What have you learned about the oil spill in Gulf of Mexico?
- How would you stop the oil from leaking into the ocean? (this is my favorite and most interesting of possible answers)
- Any other creative question you can think of to ask children about the environment
If they want to draw a picture scan it and send it to me, I will likely post it with the childs answers.
Please send me NO personal information, no first and last names…etc. I will not post your answers. Please only send me pictures you are ok with me posting. I am hoping to post the answers from at least one child every Thursday, more often if I get a good response.
I am really looking forward to seeing what kids say. I am hoping that maybe I might be able to write some posts for the teachers and parents out there on what I read that helps educate children on the environment.
Email your answers to: email@example.com (no spam please… please… please)
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/greenforu