Ask a child you know the environment and send me your answers. I want to post the answers from at least one child every week. Kids really do say the most interesting stuff… Here is what I need:
First Intial of child: (if you want)
Location: City, State, Country (be as general as you want)
Answer to at least 5 of the following question
- What do you learn about the environment in school? at home?
- Do you recycle at school? at home?
- What do you think you could do to save more water?
- Do you think you could use less electricity? How?
- Would you ever drive a small car?
- Which do you like better hot or cold weather? Why?
- What else do you do to save the environment?
- What animal do you think needs our help the most? Why?
- Do you think you need to do more to save the environment? What do think should happen?
- Any other creative question you can think of to ask children about the environment
If they want to draw a picture scan it and send it to me, I will likely post it with the childs answers.
Please send me NO personal information, no first and last names…etc. I will not post your answers. Please only send me pictures you are ok with me posting.
I am really looking forward to seeing what kids say. I am hoping that maybe I might be able to write some posts for the teachers and parents out there on what I read that helps educate children on the environment.
Email your answers to: greenforu (at) hotmail.com (no spam please… please… please)
Follow me on twitter @Greenforu